Welcome to JPA, the Home of PlatformOne™
A big "Hello!" if you've come across this site for the first time, and a big "Welcome back!" if you've returned to see what's new.
If you're coming back, the first thing you'll notice is that we've decided, after much debate, to drop that homely scissors'n'glue style of site in favour of something slightly more sleek and professional-looking. Cool, isn't it? We hope you like it, anyway, but we'll always welcome any suggestions for further improvement.
If you're new to the site, you probably want to know who we are and what we do. You can find more about us here. As for what we do, well, JPA is fundamentally in the business of connecting things to other things. Our primary business area is the financial sector, because that's where much of the action is, and our product, PlatformOne™, is probably the premier vehicle in that space for doing the connecting.
So what kind of things do we connect to which kind of other things?
- We connect users to real-time datafeeds, so that they can both subscribe and publish.
- We connect real-time datafeeds to market data platforms
- We connect market data platforms to other market data platforms
- We connect other systems to real-time datafeeds and market data platforms
But we don't just make the connection. We add value to it as well. For example:
- We can track latency in the data at various points on its journey through a network
- We can clean the data going through the connection
- We can delay it
- We can save it and play it back in a controlled manner
- We can perform calculations on the data